Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Introduction

Hello,
I'm a nut for sports, fitness, the outdoors and working with children. I have enjoyed coaching softball, baseball, and track along with being a Lincoln Friends Club member and RCS Opportunities for Special People volunteer. These passions of physical activity has led to a career as physical educator, currently I'm teaching junior high in the San Francisco area. I am a dedicated, motivated, and committed educator who is always looking for ways to teach to the state standards in an innovative manner. My goal as a physical educator is to promote lifelong physical fitness and activities through the physical education curriculum. By building a good rapport with my students, I will always be able to modify my lesson plans to meet the specific learning needs of my students.  I believe that I will motivate and raise excitement for my students to participate in physical activity by creating lessons that are relevant to the students’ needs and interests.



2 comments:

  1. Put your introduction in the beginning of your list of stuff, or you can maybe format it so it's listed on the side. Rick can probably help you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant your blog looks great. Just a heads up, I did notice in some posts the words and letters might be in different fonts and sizes. But otherwise it looks great.

    ReplyDelete